THE DARK LIGHT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DARK LIGHT

Where mystery and madness unfold

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seronix- (Draenei Mage)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seronix

Number of posts : 1
Race : Draenei
Class : Mage

Seronix- (Draenei Mage)  Empty
PostSubject: Seronix- (Draenei Mage)    Seronix- (Draenei Mage)  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:11 pm

About your ingame character

* Full in-game character name: Seronix
* Brief description of your main character and his/her background (if you have one): Currently don't have a story sorry!
* Other characters: kodish, Jeressi, Andraemon, Tulena
* Roleplaying experience Killing Gnomes.... sums it up pretty well I think!!
* PvE experience: 25 man heroic raids
* Other experiences. PvP 2.4k arena rating

About you
* How long have you been playing WoW and what do you like about the game? About 4 years on and off
* What have you found difficult in the game – and what are you aiming for? RP has always been a tough thing to get into, aiming to get more into that as well as setting some fast dungeon records in the challenge modes!!
* What's your present gaming activity? – (e.g. am addicted 24/7; 3 to 4 times a week; just weekends; on and off when feel like it; etc... ) 3 to 4 times a week possibly more depending on who's online or wants some help
* What would make us believe you have a mature attitude? Been to a few of your raids and helped the leaders with tactics while keeping a cool head and being motivating to others
* How do you see your role in a raid group? Can be a leader of raids or can take a back seat and help out only if asked.
* Guild activity: (what guilds have you been in and why did you leave?) Been in a guild called Moth and Flame, rank #16 in activity this week, Planning on leaving due to a lack of social and RP.

You and our guild
* How did you first hear about the guild? Why do you want to join The Dark Light? Been in the guild before and know almost everyone! Want to rejoin because there is no better social aspect or fun to the game than what The Dark Light provides!

*What role in the future do you see yourself to hopefully take on within the guild?
Either raid leader or help somehow with RP events! Really enjoy a role to play in a guild rather than being a loose end!

* Is there anyone within The Dark Light who might vouch for you? Begs, Alixia, Morse

* Any questions?

Why do Gnomes smell? So blind people can hate them also!!
Back to top Go down
Alixiá
Cultist
Cultist
Alixiá

Number of posts : 305
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid

PostSubject: Re: Seronix- (Draenei Mage)    Seronix- (Draenei Mage)  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Was just scrolling through the ap's and saw this Very Happy
I'll vouch Smile I've known Seronix since i started playing WoW (pretty much) and he's made my gaming experience a great one at that!
He's a great player, knows all his classes and tacts which could be beneficial for lower levels or anyone who's struggling to understand - like i do Razz
He'll be a lovely contribution to the guild too, as i remember him being when he was a pervious member Smile

(Not sure if your in TDL yet or not but, still have my vouch Wink )
Back to top Go down
Spectral
Exarch
Exarch
Spectral

Number of posts : 1239
Race : Nightelf
Class : Priest

PostSubject: Re: Seronix- (Draenei Mage)    Seronix- (Draenei Mage)  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:58 pm

I didnt reply here as you know my comments already Razz Lovely post Alix Smile Welcome back Seronix affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seronix- (Draenei Mage)    Seronix- (Draenei Mage)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seronix- (Draenei Mage)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK LIGHT :: APPLICATIONS :: Applications-
Jump to: