THE DARK LIGHT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DARK LIGHT

Where mystery and madness unfold

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interfactional Trade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Interfactional Trade Empty
PostSubject: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Our sponsors, the druids of the Cenarion Circle, are equally represented among the Tauren and the Night Elves. Through these connections, we are able to engage in interfactional trade with the Horde. We can transship goods, including exotic pets and patterns that are unavailable to one or other faction, and we can arrange monetary transfers in either direction.
Back to top Go down
Vallenna
Associate
Associate
Vallenna

Number of posts : 513
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Pets and patterns? I can't resist.....

How do we undertake this trade? Undercover in the dead of night perhaps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:37 pm

Pretty much that, actually.

Money transfers are no problem, 'cos we just put up some token item for a huge amount. It gets bought on the other side and the money - hey presto! - is transferred. Minus some hideous rate of goblin handling fee. (15%, I think.)

Transfer of goods, though, is best done very late, so that all the goods can be put up for minimal amounts, reducing fees. That way no-one else sees 'em and gets a bargain!

I hope that's made things clear....

(By the way, I know about the available pets, but I haven't found all that many patterns that are only available to one or other faction yet. Anyone hears of one, let me know!)
Back to top Go down
Spectral
Exarch
Exarch
Spectral

Number of posts : 1239
Race : Nightelf
Class : Priest

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Now that Begaline has semi-retired, he has taken to doing more cooking. He told me that there are a few recipes that he'd like to get his hands on, but he just hasn't the time nor the skill to obtain um. As High Priest I feel it our duty to keep Begaline in the kitchen and keep his mind on culenry things than cunning.

I hope to use your services to smuggle <prays to Elune for forgiveness> these rare recipes across to alliance lands. To aid you in your venture, Begaline has given me a list of where they are likely to be found. How the hell he gained this knowledge is beyond me, but I'd rather not know!!

<hands over list, that reads>

Bat Bites: Master Chef Mouldier, Tranquillien, Ghostlands

Crispy Bat Wing: Abigail Shiel, Brill, Tirisfal Glades

Crispy Lizard Tail: Tari'qu, The Crossroads, The Barrens

Heavy Crocolisk Stew: Ogg'marr, Brackenwall Village, Dustwallow Marsh

Lynx Steak: Landraelanis, Falconwing Square, Eversong Woods

Roasted Kodo Meat: Wunna Darkmane, Bloodhoof Village, Mulgore

Scorpid Surprise: Grimtak, Razor Hill, Durotar

Advanced thanks, and may the light not shine so bright on you that night <winks, then bows>

<heads back to the Cathedral for a quick claret, and then beings some spiritual meditation>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:46 pm

That should be easily enough accomplished, holy one. Very Happy

(I'll get a whole bunch of extras in too!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:13 am

My sources inform me that a delivery will be made shortly. A number of odd but apparently harmless creatures have already arrived.

Any other goods required?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Note also that horde starting outfits are a popular item that can be acquired in this way.

Just don't ask how we get them... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:51 am

<bump>

I'd just like to remind our members that all readily-obtained horde goods are available - and that transfers of goods or funds can be arranged in either direction.
Back to top Go down
Vallenna
Associate
Associate
Vallenna

Number of posts : 513
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Is there a colour catalogue with pictures ? Twisted Evil hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Hmm, I think I've got a few pics of the Gnome Souffle around here somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Smokingun
Convert
Convert
Smokingun

Number of posts : 130
Race : Dwarf!!!
Class : Hunter!!!

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:21 am

glínt enters the conversation
Interfactional Trade Glant10
glínt: guys what your doing here is fantastic, reuniting the 2 sides, this is just the beginning of a new dawn, tryion will be proud of us, with this we can show the rest of the allience that the horde are not just barbaric, with this we can strive together for a better world, where interfaction trading is posible!
just make sure that no one tells smoke of this, otherwise heads will roll.
i would like to join and unite the 2 sides,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WilsonBroFilms

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:27 pm

And the horde-side Waystation welcomes another new member!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interfactional Trade   Interfactional Trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interfactional Trade
Page 1 of 1